Super Bowl LVI was played at So-Fi Stadium on Sunday, February 13. The week leading up to Super Bowl was filled with activities and events across the Los Angeles region and BOSS was present and accounted for, as follows:
- BOSS partnered with The K.I.N.G. Movement, led by Fox Sport’s Chris Broussard, to present a Super Bowl ESport tournament for 100 BOSS hopefuls at CSUDH
- Joined the Fritz Pollard Alliance for the Johnnie Cochran Salute to Excellence at the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles, providing the opportunity to meet Commissioner Goodell, Washington Commanders head coach Ron Rivera, the entire Chargers football operations team including GM Tom Telesco and Head Coach Brandon Staley, and the “Godfather,” John Wooten.
- Joined LA 84/Play Equity for an Inglewood press conference to celebrate the Super Bowl LVI Legacy Program – Champions Live Here and official ribbon cutting ceremony for the Mobile Recreation Play Program: Park On The Move, providing the opportunity to meet Rams’ owner Stan Kroenke and Chargers owner Dean Spanos and LA 84’s Renata Simril.
- Joined Palazzo Concessions’ Michael Washington for the Bart Starr Prayer Breakfast saluting Russell Wilson at the JW Marriott
- Joined super-agent Leigh Steinberg, Byron Allen, and a host of celebrities at the 35th Annual Leigh Steinberg Super Bowl Party from the Sony Studios lot in Culver City
- Participated in a Super Bowl Special Needs event in Santa Monica
All in all, it was a great opportunity for our boys to take a behind-the-scenes look at the Super Bowl and consider the real business of sport. BOSS!